Successful Banggai ...

Notifications
Clear all

Successful Banggai settlement

Page 3 / 3
(@servo)
Noble

Congrats! I'll happily take a few off of your hands as well! PM me when you are ready. Good luck with the next month!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2014 4:51 pm
(@titus)
Prominent

@Servo wrote:

Congrats! I'll happily take a few off of your hands as well! PM me when you are ready. Good luck with the next month!

Thanks.. I have added you to the list. [smilie=wink.gif]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2014 8:28 am
(@titus)
Prominent

20 DPS update: I moved them to a 15g tank last Sunday as they are growing fast. I counted during the transfer and confirmed that I have had no losses (still have 40). I will probably start trying to switch them over from live BBS to frozen BBS this week.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2014 8:31 am
(@jbsmurf)
Noble

Congrats man

Samsung Galaxy S III

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2014 9:13 am
(@titus)
Prominent

@JBsmurf wrote:

Congrats man

Samsung Galaxy S III

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2014 12:32 pm
(@titus)
Prominent

Clutch 2 release has began... 19 so far.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/19/2014 9:09 am
(@lance)
Noble

@Titus wrote:

Awesome [smilie=clapping.gif]

Hope to have more on my next release as well!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2014 8:19 pm
(@titus)
Prominent

@Lance wrote:

@Titus wrote:

Awesome [smilie=clapping.gif]

Hope to have more on my next release as well!!!

After all the journals I have read, I am getting the feeling I am VERY lucky. The rest of clutch 2 was released today (day 27, 23 released) for a total clutch size of 42. One appears to be DOA, so there are currently 41 free swimming from Clutch 2. This goes along with 40 still alive from clutch 1 that are 29 days old. [smilie=surprised.gif]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/20/2014 1:20 pm
(@lance)
Noble

@Titus wrote:

After all the journals I have read, I am getting the feeling I am VERY lucky. The rest of clutch 2 was released today (day 27, 23 released) for a total clutch size of 42. One appears to be DOA, so there are currently 41 free swimming from Clutch 2. This goes along with 40 still alive from clutch 1 that are 29 days old. [smilie=surprised.gif]

What are you feeding your fry on release and the prior clutch? I am feeding APBreed TDO-A and they seem to be taking to it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2014 7:12 pm
(@titus)
Prominent

@Lance wrote:

@Titus wrote:

What are you feeding your fry on release and the prior clutch? I am feeding APBreed TDO-A and they seem to be taking to it.

Really? You are having luck with TDO? Everything I read said most had very poor results getting Banggai on to dry food. I feed strictly newly hatched brine for the first 3 weeks, and now they get frozen bbs 3 times a day with live twice. I am about to switch them over to frozen cyclops.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/20/2014 7:20 pm
Page 3 / 3

Share: